Sunday, April 12, 2009

Priorities for William

Car Seat with base (Travel System would be nice but it would save us $100 to not get it)
Sleeping mechanism for baby (it can be a crib or whatever just a place for him to sleep)
The few clothes I am missing
NURSERY NEEDS
(sheets for his bed)
2 Stroller Blankets
Blankets
Mobile
Infant Swing
Pack and Play
Closet stuff
boppy or nursing pillow

CHANGING SUPPLIES

I plan on doing mostly disposable but I probably will do some cloth diapers
10-12 per day of the Disposable Diapers. (How many of each size should I buy ahead of time?)
2-5 Dozen cloth diapers
Baby Diapers
Wipe Warmer
4-6 Diaper Pins
3 diaper covers I need 3 more

BATHING AND GROOMING SUPPLIES

2-4 Towels (I have 3 I need one more)
Tons Washcloths (ct 7)
Baby Bath
Baby Shampoo
Baby Oil Creamy
Rash Cream
Vaseline
Cleaning Wipes
Cotton Balls
Baby Nail Clippers
Baby Brush and Comb (I would like two, one for travel or the diaper bag)
Baby Tub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers