Sunday, April 5, 2009

What I DO have

So Rick had another dental appointment up at Ft Campbell. The shopping up in Clarksville was great. Watch out I lived on the 50 cent rack. That was on Friday. I admit planes, camo, Puppies, frogs and now Lions are my weakness since he is probably going to be born a leo lol.
Saturday I met Betty down in Nashville. She got to see the damage I can do in Children's Place. They had a 1.99 rack & the dollar bins which turned out to be some 49 cents. Children's Place isn't a bad place if you stay off the retail end lol. Well even at the retail it still beats alot of other stores. I have the credit card (which has a zero balance) plus a coupon almost every visit.
I also hit Disney outlet, Carters outlet, and Osh Kosh....

So this is my tally of what all I have collectively and what I've been buying

gowns 8
sleep sacks 2
robe 1
vinyl pants up to 12 lbs 3
thin mittins 3

Preemie Onesies 9
Preemie Overalls 1
Preemie Pjs 7

preemie novelty onesie 1
preemie summer outfit w/o Blanket 1
preemie winter outfit w/o blanket 1
preemie jacket 1


Newborn Onesies 12
Newborn long sleeve onesies 2
Newborn T-shirts and Kimono's 4
Newborn pJs 12
newborn pants 4
newborn novelty onesie 1
newborn winter outfit w/o the blanket 1
newborn summer outfit w/o the blanket 1
Newborn Romper 1
Newborn hats 6



0-3 Months
Gerber Type Onesies 10

Onesies 20
long sleeve onesies 1
t-shirts and kimono's 1 pack of kimono's and 1 peter rabbit t-shirt
Coveralls 1
Pj's 15

blanket sleeper 1
Winter Outfits 2 pieces without matching blanket 7

Winter Outfits 2 piece with matching blanket 2
Winter Rompers without matching blanket 3

Winter Rompers with matching blanket 3
Summer outfits 2 piece without matching blanket 4
Summer outfits 2 piece with matching blanket 1
Summer Rompers without matching blanket 1
Summer rompers with matching blanket 0
pants 2
hats 11
socks 9
snowsuit 2
Shirts 3
sweaters 3

Jackets 3
Gowns 3


3-6 months
outfit 5
snowsuit 1
jacket 1
pants 3
sweater 5
overalls 1
jacket 1
pjs 5
long sleeve shirts 2
short sleeve t-shirt 1
onesies lg/ss 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers