Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's Missing *Clothing*

Clothing


1 pair of Preemie Pajama's to make 8
1 Preemie~NB summer outfit/ 1 preemie~NB winter outfit (with blankets)

1-2 (o-3 months) Two piece outfits (August is an inbetween month weather wise here so I will need some for the hot weathered days and the cooler weather days. (ct 4 Summer 2 winter)

I need maybe five more newborn summer rompers but I think PJ's will be my way to go unless its 100 degree's plus

1 Blanket sleeper

I need newborn preemie beanies for the hospital time

Socks for everything. Preemie/Newborn & 0-3 size

3 bibs

Jeans 0-3 months

I guess I need preemie and newborn because I don't see me using this past when the Belly Button heals

Home from the Hospital Keepsake Outfit and Maybe another one for pictures (newborn/Preemie sizes)

A light preemie/newborn jacket would be good in a blue so it matches everything I have a green one. (Children's Place)

1 comment:

  1. I just listed more stuff on ebay but I have a ton of stuff on the side for you, just gonna have to weigh it this week and ship it the following Sunday when I have a ride to the PO! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers